1. Eligibility. AdoptMe.com is an online game platform, the “Platform,” that allows registered participants, “Users,” to purchase and sell digital land and digital collectibles within the confines of the AdoptMe game and application. No one under the age of 18 may use this Platform. If you are under 18, do not register.
AdoptMe.com has a zero-tolerance for bullying. Users who engage in verbal or written threats in communication with the Platform or application, including but not limited to abusive language, threats of violence, profanity, and any and all threats of legal action against the Platform or company, shall be immediately terminated as members and all holdings within the application shall be forfeited.
AdoptMe reserves the right to restrict or terminate any account for any reason, including, but not limited to, spam attacks, DDOS attacks, use of unauthorized bots, falsification of clicks, use of fake accounts, and phishing and scamming Users.
2. Term. This agreement will remain in effect for as long as you use the Platform and/or remain a member of AdoptMe.com. You may terminate your membership at any time by clicking on the cancel account button. Canceling the account is irreversible and all holdings of digital land and collectibles are forfeit upon cancelation. AdoptMe.com may terminate your membership at any time for any reason, without notification and/or without explanation.
3. Intellectual and Property Rights. All content contained on the Platform is copyrighted material and all rights are reserved by AdoptMe.com Users cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any intellectual property, including but not limited to, the images used represent domains, parcels, and collectibles.
Users may mint the collectibles to a third-party blockchain such as Solana, but only through AdoptMe.com’s internal process. Anything minted outside of our Platform shall be deemed as fake and is not authorized. Unauthorized minting can result in immediate account termination.
4. AdoptCoins. The Platform transacts using AdoptCoins, the currency of the Platform. AdoptCoins are non-transferable outside of the Platform and have no real monetary value. AdoptCoins are not a cryptocurrency.
AdoptCoins can’t be redeemed for any other currency and AdoptMe.com is not obligated to exchange a User’s AdoptCoins for anything else of value. When a User buys or receives free AdoptCoins, the User only receives a limited, non-refundable, non-transferable, revocable license to use AdoptCoins on for the User’s entertainment, in connection with the services of the Platform and in the ways permitted by AdoptMe.com. The User’s license will end when these User terms or User’s account terminates, or in any other way outlined in the AdoptMe.com terms.
AdoptCoins may be earned through various platform actions and by selling User-owned digital land and digital collectibles. The Platform is not responsible for and assumes no liability for the accuracy or timeliness of these transactions.
AdoptMe.com may put limits on AdoptCoins (e.g. how much a User can acquire) or do things that change the perceived value of AdoptCoins (e.g. lowering the cost to buy them) at any time. Except for limited licenses granted in these terms, AdoptMe.com retains all rights in AdoptCoins. This includes the right of AdoptMe.com to modify, revoke, or terminate a User’s license to use AdoptCoins without notice, without payment, and without liability to the User. AdoptMe.com does not make any guarantees regarding AdoptCoins, or their availability, quality, or value.
5. Platform Transactions. By using the Platform, users can spend AdoptCoins to acquire virtual items, experiences, and other things offered by AdoptMe.com. Spending AdoptCoins on the Platform is solely for a User’s personal entertainment and does not create any legally enforceable contract between the User and AdoptMe.com, and the User spending AdoptCoins does not acquire any enforceable legal rights as a result of such transactions. When a User spends AdoptCoins to acquire something from another user, the AdoptCoins go directly to that User. When a user spends AdoptCoins to acquire something from the Platform, either for sale by the Platform or by another User, all such transfers are final, and, unless otherwise permitted by AdoptMe.com through its policies or practices, non-reversible.
When purchasing AdoptCoins, User promises that the User has the right to use User’s selected payment method and that User’s payment method has enough credit available to complete the applicable payment. If User believes someone has gained access to or used their account without permission, User must notify AdoptMe.com as soon as possible by contacting AdoptMe.com support. AdoptMe.com has the right to close any account with unauthorized charges.
AdoptMe.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend the availability of or remove from the Platform any content (including experiences, virtual items, and any other content, regardless of original source, without advance notice. AdoptMe is not liable for any losses User takes as a result of such suspension or removal, and AdoptMe is not required to refund any AdoptCoins or other funds that the User has spent on any removed or suspended content.
AdoptMe.com Users are allowed to trade virtual items in exchange for AdoptCoins. Currently the platform does not charge a fee for such trades.
6. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for all interaction between yourself and other Users. AdoptMe.com reserves the right to intervene at its own discretion. Do not use this Platform to threaten the safety of others. All such incidences will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement channels.
8. Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will AdoptMe.com be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit arising from your use of the application.
AdoptMe.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever will be limited to the cash amount paid by the User for AdoptCoins and only in cases where a refund is due because of a billing error. Under no circumstances shall refunds exceed the amount paid by the customer for the tokens. AdoptMe tokens are sold ‘as is,’ no refunds allowed.
9. Disclaimers. The Platform and service are provided on an "As-Is" basis. AdoptMe.com disclaims any warranty of fitness and any warranty for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AdoptMe.com makes no guarantee whatsoever about any specific results from the use of the Platform or service. AdoptMe.com makes no guarantee whatsoever about the accuracy of the information listed in its directories. AdoptMe.com is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Platform. AdoptMe.com assumes no responsibility for technical difficulties, including computer malfunctions, disconnects, and server failure. It may be possible for a User's browser to interpret the data from the Platform incorrectly due to technical errors, browser incompatibility, or other errors. In cases where the User's browser displays information that does not match the data saved in the company's servers, the data in the company's servers shall be authoritative. Under no circumstances will AdoptMe.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Platform or the service and/or any Content posted on the Platform or transmitted to AdoptMe.com Users. AdoptMe.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any 3rd party advertisers or any other 3rd party offer. User agrees to indemnify and hold AdoptMe.com., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, for any dispute due to or arising out of your use of a 3rd party offer or advertisement or promotion.
11. Disputes. You agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of American Arbitration Association ("AAA") by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Orange County, California. The parties hereby renounce any right of recourse that they may have before the court of any jurisdiction except to obtain preliminary or injunctive relief or enforce an award of the arbitrator. If any award rendered by an arbitrator in accordance with this arbitration clause would not be capable of being executed in the jurisdiction of a party against whom a claim for payment is made or where that party resides or carries on business, neither the award nor said arbitration clause shall bar a party hereto from taking action before the courts that have jurisdiction over such other party.